Youth groups, societies, hens, stags and birthdays - whatever your reason to visit The Bear Grylls Adventure, we have an experience to suit you.
Gather your crew, unleash your team's potential and book a group day out with a difference.
Fill out our form below and a member of our team will be in touch to help organise your adventure.
Your Booking Will Include
- All guests will be welcomed on arrival by an Activity Host who will fully brief you on the day, and show you around the attraction before leaving you to enjoy your day
- A team picture from one of our selfie stations with our standard background emailed to the lead booker to share with the group. All other pictures or videos to be purchased from our on site picture station on the day.
- We will reserve an area for you in The Hub (our food and drink area) throughout the day. Food is available from £10 per person, with a choice of pizza, hot dogs, sandwiches and hot or cold drink and a chocolate bar
- Additional activities can be booked and will be costed based on your enquiry and dates of your event
Frequently Asked Questions
Groups of 15 or more guests taking part in activities qualifies for our group booking discount
7 to 15 guests: All bookings once confirmed with our team must be paid in full and revert to our standard non-cancellation policy
More than 15 guests: A 10% non-refundable deposit to be paid on confirmation. Final payment is required 14 days before day of arrival at attraction.
Payments will be made over the phone by card.
Peak Visits (holidays and weekends)
1 x activity*: £20 per person
2 x activities*: £35 per person
3 x activities*: £45 per person
iFLY: £50 per person
Off Peak Visits (weekdays)
1 x activity*: £12.50 per person
2 x activities*: £20 per person
3 x activities*: £30 per person
iFLY: £35 per person
* Activities include High Ropes, Archery and Climb