After getting briefed from our expert instructors, you’ll head out onto the range where you’ll take on the targets. Once you’ve tested your aim, we’ll encourage your competitive side with some games and extra challenges.
Get to grips with bow and arrow in an experience that’s ideal for beginners and experts alike.
- 30 minute Archery adventure
- Full briefing before the experts take you onto the range
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
Boring But Important
- Participants must be 8+ years
- 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied
- All guests participating in an activity need to complete our general attraction waiver
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Lace up trainers are a must. No flip flops, heels or open toed sandals will be allowed.
- For your safety, no jewellery, mobile phones or loose items can be worn during activities however they can be stored away in our onsite free lockers
- Spectators may watch from the dedicated viewing area