Get kitted up and briefed by the pro dive team before walking the underwater route.
Be ready to experience the incredible as you take the plunge with over 1,000 aquatic creatures including Blacktip Reef Sharks, Cownose Rays, Nurse Sharks and tropical fish.
- 120 minute Dive adventure
- Warm up and master skills in our training pool for 15 minutes. These skills must be completed in full before the main Dive can begin.
- Up to 25 minutes walking our underwater course
- To avoid disappointment on the day, we ask that you read the Dive Medical Form. If you mark “YES” to any of the questions in the medical declaration form, you will need to contact your doctor or The Midlands Dive Chamber who will review the medical form and ensure you have the correct sign off before arrival.
- All dive and safety equipment provided, including up to XXXL wetsuits. We do ask that you bring your own swimwear and a towel.
- All participants receive a PADI beginners’ certificate
- Each dive generates a donation to The Shark Trust
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
Boring But Important
- Participants must be 10+ years
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied
- A medical declaration form is required for Dive. To avoid disappointment on the day, we ask that you review this before your visit. If you mark “YES” to any of the questions in the medical declaration form, you will need to contact your doctor or The Midlands Dive Chamber who will review the medical form and ensure you have the correct sign off before arrival
- All guests participating in an activity need to complete our general attraction waiver
- Divers should consider a waiting period of minimum 7 days after each dose of COVID-19 vaccine, before engaging in compressed-gas or breath-hold diving activities
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. For this activity, we do ask that you bring your own swimwear and a towel
- For your safety, no jewellery, mobile phones or loose items can be worn during activities however they can be stored away in our onsite free lockers
- Please refrain from wearing makeup or remove makeup before entering the tank
- If your visibility is impaired without glasses, please bring your own prescription diving mask
- We do not allow guests to bring their own go pros or cameras onto our activities due to health and safety restrictions. Our Dive team will capture your experience for you, which will be available for purchase on site
- 120 minute Shark Dive adventure
- Be ready to experience the incredible as you take the plunge with over 1,000 aquatic creatures
- FREE Assault Course entry
- Suitable for guests aged 10+