VIP Dive Experience
The ultimate after hours adventure, our VIP Dive Experience gives you double the time in the tank, allows you to feed the animals, and take an exclusive look backstage
- Exclusive 180-minute Dive adventure
- Warm up and master skills in our training pool for 15 minutes. These skills must be completed in full before the main Dive can begin.
- Up to 40 minutes in our Oceanarium
- Feeding of small fish with squeeze bottles during dive
- Exclusive 20-minute backstage tour where you can ask the experts all about the equipment and animal welfare.
- To avoid disappointment on the day, we advise that you read the Dive Medical Form.
- All dive and safety equipment provided, including up to XXXL wetsuits.
- Each dive generates a donation to the Shark Trust
- Videos of your experience are included in this unique package.
Boring But Important
- Participants must be 10+ years.
- Guests aged 10-17 years will need an adult to participate with them for this experience.
- Due to the nature of the VIP Dive experience, we are not able to accommodate spectators.
- A medical declaration form is required for Dive.A medical declaration form is required for Dive. To avoid disappointment on the day, we ask that you review this before your visit. If you mark "YES" to any of the questions in the medical declaration form, you will need to contact your doctor to obtain medical clearance to dive.
- All guests participating in an activity need to complete our general attraction waiver
- Please bring your own swimwear and towel
- Flying After Diving-
- It is recommended that you wait A MINIMUM of 12 hours after diving before flying or driving to altitude.
- For your safety, no jewellery, mobile phones or loose items can be worn during activities however they can be stored away in our onsite free lockers.
- Please refrain from wearing makeup or remove makeup before entering the tank.
- If your visibility is impaired without glasses, please bring your own prescription diving mask.
- We do not allow guests to bring their own go pros or cameras onto our activities due to health and safety restrictions. Our Dive team will capture your experience for you, which will be available for purchase on site.