Take The Plunge
Create a day that's perfect for adventurous spirits. From Europe's tallest High Ropes, to the iFLY Indoor Skydiving tunnel, to the tropical Dive tank, The Bear Grylls Adventure presents a range of one of a kind locations for you to exchange your vows.
Your wedding guests could include friends, family...and some Blacktip Reef Sharks! Why not pack your special day full of adventure in the home of Earth's greatest challenges?
With prices from £1500, our team will work with you to make a day that's tailored to you, and will ensure that this is the most memorable wedding ever
Your Special Day Could Include
- All of our packages are completely bespoke and tailored to your special day
- The attraction will be your own for the day, allowing a private ceremony with your guests only on site.
- You'll have a dedicated contact who will work with you to ensure your adrenaline-fuelled nuptials go swimmingly.
- Exchange your vows in your choice of iconic settings: underwater Megalodon jaws, a Chinook Helicopter, Europe's tallest High Ropes, and more...
- Experience awesome exclusives for the happy couple, such as the underwater feeding of our stunning animals if you choose to marry in our tank. Our beautiful, colourful fish will swarm around you as you get to feed them yourself with tiny shrimps through a squeeze bottle. Watch our Aquarist feed the bigger fish in our tropical tank, and interact with individual characters, such as our Cownose Rays and our Grouper.
Chris And Lisa's Big Day
Frequently Asked Questions
Of course! Please make an appointment to come in and have a look around with a member of the team upon your event enquiry.
The amount of guests you can include in your big day will vary depending on which adrenaline-fuelled activity setting you choose. Our dedicated team will be happy to discuss capacities, arrangements and more with you upon enquiry.
The Bear Grylls Adventure will be able to provide a range of hot and cold catering for your big day. Our dedicated planning team will be happy to discuss options
In order to allow your big day to be perfect, The Bear Grylls Adventure will be open exclusively for your guests only on your chosen date.
Any weddings at The Bear Grylls Adventure are ceremonial only.
- A medical declaration form is required for Dive. To avoid disappointment on the day, we ask that you review this before your visit. If you mark “YES” to any of the questions in the medical declaration form, you will need to contact your doctor or The Midlands Dive Chamber who will review the medical form and ensure you have the correct sign off before arrival
- All guests participating in an activity need to complete our general attraction waiver.