How to book your tickets
Pre-booking your tickets is simple, just follow the 5 easy steps below:
- Choose your pass below. You will be asked to verify your pass numbers during the journey so please make sure you choose the correct pass.
- Select the number of guests. Please note if you have more than one pass type in your group you will need to make separate bookings for each pass type.
- Verify your pass details. Simply enter your pass number(s) in the verification box. You will need to do this for each guest.
- Choose your date and time. All available dates for your pass type will show and if dates are greyed out this means either that the date is restricted for your pass type or there is no availability on this date.
- Fill in your details and complete your purchase! An email confirmation will be sent to you with a link to view your tickets. Please remember to bring your pass with you when you visit us.
- Please note, each Passholder may book each free activity once, per visit.
- Please be sure to select the pass type that corresponds with the pass you currently have, eg if you are a Premium Passholder please choose the Premium option
- If you are a Monthly Membership Passholder, please head to the payment portal to ensure your payments are up to date. If your payments are not up to date this may prevent you from being able to book
- Please note that only groups using the same pass type may book together, different passes must book separately eg if you have a Premium Pass but your friend has a Standard Pass you will need to book these separately
- Please choose your free activity and visit date and time of choice first (from High Ropes, Climb, Shooting or Climb), before then choosing your up to 50% off activity (from iFLY, Cage Snorkel or Shark Dive).
- You will be shown only additional activities that have availability for the same date as your free activity. If an additional activity does not show, there is no remaining availability on your chosen date for the activity.
You can only book one FREE activity (High Ropes, Climb, Shooting or Climb) per transaction. Separate transactions must be made for each activity booked, even if on the same day.
Remember, each Passholder must have their own pre-book ticket to access each activity.