Inspired by some of the most breath-taking peaks from around the world, there are over 20 routes to challenge yourself on inspired by El Capitan, Fontainebleau and more.
Get briefed in our Everest mountain hut before you push, pivot and pull your way to the summit.
Nothing else matters but the step ahead of you.
- 60 minute Climb adventure
- Warm up in the bouldering cave before moving to the main walls
- All safety equipment is provided
- Full briefing from our experts
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
Boring But Important
- Participants must be 8+ years
- 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied
- Maximum weight: 136kg
- All guests participating in an activity need to complete our general attraction waiver
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Lace up trainers are a must
- For all activities that require a participant to wear a harness, we ask that participants ensure that their clothing covers any part of the body in contact with the harness (i.e. leg loops and waist belt)
- Please make sure you wear a full length top (i.e. no crop tops)
- Mid-thigh or longer shorts or trousers
- Tops with straps or sleeves that cover the shoulders
- For your safety, no jewellery, mobile phones or loose items can be worn during activities however they can be stored away in our onsite free lockers
- Spectators may view those climbing from outside the activity area