Step into the abandoned mineshaft, where the only way out is to blast the doors open…but how?
With a range of physical, mental and skill-based challenges ahead, will your team withstand the pressure of the ticking clock and find your way out in time?
Just remember that all is not what meets the eye.
The Mystery Of Lord Edward T. Grizzle
A genius inventor has gone missing!
Can you help trace the movements of Lord Edward T. Grizzle, one of the world’s most brilliant minds and forward thinkers, before his research is lost forever?
Find clues, solve riddles and be immersed in a Victorian styled environment as you follow the footsteps of an inventor driven mad by his research and the fear of losing it to greedy competitors.
Explore The Mystery Of Lord Edward T. Grizzle below...
- 60 minute Escape Room adventure
- Your team will take on one of two themed rooms. Which will you get? That's part of the adventure!
- Beat the clock with your team of 4 or more adventurers
- Full briefing from our team before being sent on your mission
- Each Escape Room experience is for a minimum of 4 people, and a maximum of 8 people
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
Boring But Important
- Participants must be 8+ years
- 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied
- All guests participating in an activity need to complete our general attraction waiver
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Lace up trainers are a must. No flip flops, heels or open toed sandals will be allowed.
- For your safety, no jewellery, mobile phones or loose items can be worn during activities however they can be stored away in our onsite free lockers
- Due to the nature of Escape Rooms, we do not allow spectators into the activity area