The Bear Grylls Adventure’s Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course is a range of obstacles that will challenge guests as they race against their friends. Obstacles include scramble nets, monkey bars, traverse beams and a-frames.
Push yourself to the limit and see how quick you can complete the course. Bear’s time is 1 minute 3 seconds – can you beat that?
Unlimited access to the Assault Course is included in every ticket, and there is no need to book ahead of time for this activity.
Boring But Important
- Participants must be 8+ years
- 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied
- All guests participating in an activity need to complete our general attraction waiver
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Lace up trainers are a must
- For your safety, no jewellery, mobile phones or loose items can be worn during activities however they can be stored away in our onsite free lockers
- Spectators may view those taking part in the Assault Course from outside the activity area