Update: 4th January 2021
Following the latest update from the UK Government in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, The Bear Grylls Adventure continues to remain temporarily closed.
Whilst we had been looking forward to welcoming guest back to The Bear Grylls Adventure, the health and wellbeing of our guests and team is always our top priority.
Guests with pre-booked tickets on dates when the attraction is not open will be able to rearrange their visit for a later date. We ask our guests to please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We expect our Guest Services team to be very busy at this time, so thank you in advance for your patience.
Please review our FAQs to find out how your booking is affected and who to contact if you need further assistance.
Stay safe, and never give up!
Closure FAQs: Updated 4th January 2021
We have temporarily closed The Bear Grylls Adventure based on the latest guidance from the UK Government in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, and following the placement of Birmingham into Tier 4.
The Bear Grylls Adventure will remain closed until further government update.
Guests with pre-booked tickets on dates when the attraction is not open will be able to rearrange their visit for a later date. We ask our guests to please contact email@example.com for more information.
We expect our Guest Services team to be very busy at this time, so thank you in advance for your patience. Please keep checking our website and social media channels, as we will announce any new information there.
If you have booked a ticket to visit The Bear Grylls Adventure during a time we are closed, your ticket will be able to be rebooked for another visit date of your choice.
Please contact our Guest Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org to rebook your visit. We expect our Guest Services team to be very busy at this time, so thank you in advance for your patience
Please note that due to social distancing measures, our capacities have been reduced, meaning tickets may sell out on select dates.
We understand that due to local lockdown or travel restrictions you may no longer be able to visit us. In this situation, please contact email@example.com with your booking reference and your ticket will be rebooked for a visit at a later date.
How We Keep You Safe When We're Open
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures at our attraction in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and well being of persons visiting our attractions.
A full list of safety measures being taken at our attraction are listed below:
- It is compulsory for all guests over the age of 11 to wear a face covering when visiting us, and in order to participate on a number of activities at the attraction. All face masks/coverings must be suitably secured to the person. Suitable face masks will be available for purchase at the attraction. This advice is in line with UK Government regulations across England which came into place on the 8th August.
- Social distancing is being applied across all areas of the attraction with modified group sizes and frequencies for each activity
- Staff and guest health screening is taking place on site on arrival with a contactless temperature checker
- Enhanced hand sanitiser stations requirements have been positioned across the attraction in key locations
- Enhanced cleaning regimes in all common areas and for all shared equipment
- Use of hygiene screens at all desks and till areas
- Guest-facing staff are equipped with PPE during guest interactions
- Guests are encouraged to use contactless payment whilst in the attraction
- Guests are asked to arrive 60 minutes before your activity start time to allow for additional measures
The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of risk
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledge that they do so at their own riskCovid-19 FAQs