The Adventure Continues
The Bear Grylls Adventure is thrilled to confirm that our outdoor High Ropes experience is now open, as of 14th April 2021.
As the attraction’s only outdoor activity, The Bear Grylls Adventure hopes that its High Ropes experience will be the perfect opportunity for families to safely get out and try something new after months of lockdown.
While guests will be able to grab refreshments from the attraction’s café and explore the range of merchandise to remember their adventure by, The Bear Grylls Adventure’s other activities - including the Assault Course - will remain closed until the 20th of May, when government restrictions lift on indoor hospitality.
If your booking has been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, we promise to make it easy for you to amend your adventure and ensure you won't miss out when you're ready to return. Please contact our team at email@example.com
Stay safe, and never give up!
The Bear Grylls Adventure is thrilled to confirm our outdoor High Ropes experience only re-opened from the 14th April 2021.
The remainder of our activities - including our Assault Course - will reopen from the 20th May 2021.
Our High Ropes activity is our only outdoor activity, and therefore is able to reopen from 14th April 2021 as per government guidance.
The remainder of our activities are indoors, and therefore are unable to reopen to the public until 20th May 2021, when government restrictions lift on indoor hospitality.
Our reopening is in line with the latest Government guidance set out in Step 2 and Step 3.
We’ve been in contact with the Government and relevant local authorities. and our phased reopening plans are in accordance with recent updates from the Government in response to the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
The health and safety of our guests and staff is always our number one priority. We will continue with our additional hygiene and safety measures which you’ll see throughout your visit, and which were successfully introduced and used throughout 2020.
We will reopen under limited capacity, and will continue to review all of these measures on a daily basis.
Guests will be able to grab light refreshments from our take away café and explore the range of merchandise available in our gift shop. Our toilets and lockers will also be available for those visiting to take part in High Ropes before the 20th May.
If you have booked a ticket to visit The Bear Grylls Adventure during a time your activity is not available, your ticket will be able to be rebooked for another visit date of your choice.
Please contact our Guest Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org to rebook your visit. We expect our Guest Services team to be very busy at this time, so thank you in advance for your patience
Please note that due to social distancing measures, our capacities have been reduced, meaning tickets may sell out on select dates.
If your voucher is from a third party partner such as Virgin Experience Days or Buy A Gift, please follow the instructions given by your voucher provider on their site.
Keeping You Safe
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures at our attraction in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and well being of persons visiting our attractions.
A full list of safety measures being taken at our attraction are listed below:
- It is compulsory for all guests over the age of 11 to wear a face covering when visiting us, and in order to participate on a number of activities at the attraction. All face masks/coverings must be suitably secured to the person. Suitable face masks will be available for purchase at the attraction. This advice is in line with UK Government regulations across England which came into place on the 8th August 2020.
- Social distancing is being applied across all areas of the attraction with modified group sizes and frequencies for each activity
- Staff health screening is taking place on site on arrival with a contactless temperature checker
- Enhanced hand sanitiser stations requirements have been positioned across the attraction in key locations
- Enhanced cleaning regimes in all common areas and for all shared equipment
- Use of hygiene screens at all desks and till areas
- Guest-facing staff are equipped with PPE during guest interactions
- Guests are encouraged to use contactless payment whilst in the attraction
- Guests are asked to arrive 30 minutes before your activity start time to allow for additional measures
The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of risk
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledge that they do so at their own riskCovid-19 FAQs