Get harnessed up for an indoor climbing experience like no other
- 60-minute indoor climbing adventure
- Warm up in the bouldering cave before moving to the main walls
- Experience more than 20 routes and terrains, with different levels for all abilities
Boring But Important
- Climb is suitable for guests aged 5+
- Guests aged 5 – 9 years must be accompanied on the activity by a participating parent or guardian aged 18+ on a ratio of 1 adult to 3 children. That parent or guardian must purchase a full ticket for the activity.
- Height restriction: Minimum 110cm (3ft 6) tall
- Weight restriction: Max weight: 130kg (20 stone), Min weight: 10kg (1.5 stone).
- Guests aged 10 – 15 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied
- For all activities that require a guest to wear a harness, we ask that all guests must wear full length top and mid-thigh shorts – failure to do so may mean you cannot take part in the activity.
- All guests will need to arrive 30 minutes before their activity start time
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Closed toe shoes are a must. No flip flops, heels or open toed sandals will be allowed.
- For your safety, no jewellery, mobile phones, or loose items can be worn during this activity however they can be stored away in our onsite free lockers
- Pregnant guests are not permitted to take part in any experiences at The Bear Grylls Adventure
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course