Experience a sleepover at The Bear Grylls Adventure!
A sleepover adventure you'll never forget
When all the daytime staff have gone home for the night, and most of the lights are switched off, you can come and see what it's like to have the whole attraction to yourself!
With the Sleepover Experience, you'll have the opportunity to sleep in our Archery range, after exploring behind the scenes and learning about the creatures who call our oceanarium home. You can also participate in a range of great activities without the daytime crowds.
Our knowledgeable staff will give you a fully guided VIP tour of the attraction, including activities to complete in the evening.
The sleepover includes
- An overnight stay at The Bear Grylls Adventure
- Exclusive VIP tour of the attraction
- Evening activities
Did you know that some species of shark and fish never stop swimming?! They don't sleep like we do so chances are you will see their shadowy figures moving around all night long.
- VIP tour of the attraction
- Evening meal (you can bring your own food and use our facilities, or we can provide food from our café when pre-booked and paid for in advance of your visit)
- Activities (to be chosen and confirmed at time of booking)
- Set up beds
- Bed time
7.00am - Rise and shine
7.15am - Pack up
7.30am - Breakfast
8.30 - Pick up
This is an approximate timetable only.
For your breakfast we will provide you with a variety of cereals and pastries, as well as Costa coffees for the adults.
Your evening meal is not included in the sleepover experience price however if you do wish to dine with us, we can offer 25% off on our freshly stone-baked pizzas. More information and the menu can be found on our Food & Drinks page.
Please inform us of any special dietary requirements at the time of booking.
What to Bring
- Pillow, sleeping bag PLUS sleeping mat
- Toiletries (please note we do not have showers available)
- Sleeping clothes
- Clothes for the next day
- Water bottle (optional)
- Eye mask if you're a light sleeper
- Your sense of adventure
How to Book
To book your Sleepover Experience, please contact a member of our team on 0121 274 0690. Alternatively, you can send us an e-mail by clicking here.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult.
- We can accommodate a maximum of 30 children and 6 adults at one time.
- No cancellations will be accepted within 7 days of the event.
- You can contact a member of our team on 0121 274 0690. Alternatively, you can send us an e-mail by clicking here.