Challenge students to challenge themselves
A great opportunity to throw your students into some physical and mental challenges that will supercharge their confidence and self belief.
Team building, self-esteem, resilience, empathy, and confidence are all essential goals of the PSHE curriculum - and all things your students need to thrive. And at Bear Grylls Adventure, this is just the beginning..
- Develop their team-building and problem-solving skills in the Break Out Escape Rooms
- Streamline their focus and tighten up their precision through Target Archery
- Discover their determination and learn to keep their cool inside the Survival Maze
- Boost their stamina and self-esteem in the Assault Course
- Test their resilience and find their courage on the Europe's Highest High Ropes
Grab your Exclusive 40% off Basecamp
Benefit from a massive 40% discount when you book for schools before March 1st. Plus bring 1 teacher FREE for every 10 students.
How it works
We understand each school is unique, so we can tailor our offering to your needs. Most of our activities are indoors, apart from our outdoor High Ropes Structure, which means a great day out whatever the weather!Enquire
What is Basecamp?
Suitable for students 11+, Basecamp is 90 minutes and made up of 4 team based activities. Each group has one of our expert guides lead them through a Survival maze, Breakout, Target Archery and Assault Course.Adventure Basecamp
From quiet spaces to wheelchair access, we are well equipped for all visitors. If you have any special requirements or would like to discuss anything with us, please get in contact.
Everything you need to know before your visit
- We are situated on the NEC campus just of the M6/M42 motorways and a five minute walk from Birmingham International Train Station. Your school can arrive by coach, just give us the coach companies details (including registration of the vehicle) and if the coach will be staying on site or returning later and we’ll get them booked in with our traffic team here at the NEC.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes before your first activity to get your students sorted with Free lockers, any necessary loo breaks and ready for action and into their teams!
- We give 1 in 10 free places to teachers. Any additional places to teachers are available at £12 for Basecamp and £21 for Basecamp/HighRopes and Basecamp/Climb.
- Our prices for schools reflect a weekday (Monday to Friday visit). For details of to visit at the weekend, please email our Group Booking Department email@example.com
- We advise that you check our opening times before you visit as these may be subject to change
- We can accommodate groups up to 200 students, get in contact to find out what kind of school trip we can offer you.