What to wear?
You’ll be wearing your own clothes so make sure they’re adventure ready. All our activities, apart from our High Ropes, are indoors, so make sure to bring some layers if needed.
All specialist equipment will be provided and fitted by our expert team.
If you are diving or cage snorkeling bring a swimming costume and towel.
- Wear lace up trainers. No slip on shoes or flip flops and definitely no high heels.
- Wear active wear that covers arms and legs
- If you are diving or cage snorkelling bring a swimming costume and towel.
- Skirts, scarves and hats are a bad idea but we have lockers on site for any loose kit.
- Jewellery, rings and watches mustn't be worn. All loose items (keys, wallets, bags, phones) will need to be secured in the complimentary lockers during activities.
- Hijabs and other head-wear that will interfere with our safety equipment mustn't be worn, but buffs and sport hijabs will be permitted. We'll also have buffs available in our retail shop to replace them.
- Prepare for a Digital Detox! Phones must be kept in lockers during all activities.
- Guests taking part in high ropes or climbing will need to tie back long hair to keep it free from harnesses ropes and obstacles.
Is The Bear Grylls Adventure right for me?
All skills and fitness levels are encouraged here at The Bear Grylls Adventure.
So whatever your level, we've got an activity that's going to work for you. And don't forget my team of Adventure Guides are here to help you to step out of your comfort zone and try something new.
We're within easy reach travelling by both car and public transport.
Get Adventure ready
Once you've got your tickets, log in to the Adventure portal to:
- Create a profile
- Sign your safety waiver
- Set up your BearTag
Skip the lines to collect your BearTag when you get Adventure Ready ahead of your visit.