What to wear?
You’ll be wearing your own clothes so make sure they’re adventure ready. All our activities, apart from our High Ropes, are indoors, so make sure to bring some layers if needed.
All specialist equipment will be provided and fitted by our expert team.
- Wear lace up trainers. No slip on shoes or flip flops and definitely no high heels!
- Wear active wear that covers arms and legs.
- If you are diving or snorkelling, bring a swimming costume and towel.
- Skirts and heels are a bad idea, but we have lockers on site for any loose kit.
- Jewellery, rings and watches mustn't be worn. All loose items (keys, wallets, bags, phones) will need to be secured in the complimentary lockers during activities.
- Prepare for a digital detox! Phones must be kept in lockers during all activities.
- Guests taking part in High Ropes or Climb will need to tie back long hair to keep it free from harnesses, ropes and obstacles.
- Scarves can be worn if they are secured underneath a jacket, and hats are also allowed to keep warm on the outdoor High Ropes course.
We're within easy reach travelling by both car and public transport.