All our activities, apart from our High Ropes, are indoors, so make sure to get some layers on if needed.
All specialist equipment will be provided and fitted by our expert team.
If you are diving or cage snorkeling bring a swimming costume and towel.
- Wear lace up trainers. No slip on shoes or flip flops and definitely no high heels.
- If you are diving or cage snorkelling bring a swimming costume and towel.
- Wear active wear that covers arms and legs
- Skirts, scarves and hats are a bad idea but we have lockers on site for any loose kit.
- Hijabs and other head-wear that will interfere with our safety equipment mustn't be worn, but buffs and sport hijabs will be permitted. We'll also have buffs available in our retail shop to replace them.
- No Jewellery, rings or watches. All loose items (keys, wallets, bags, phones) will need to be secured in the complimentary lockers during activities.
- Prepare for a Digital Detox! Phones must be kept in lockers during all activities.
- Guests taking part in high ropes or climbing will need to tie back long hair to keep it free from harnesses ropes and obstacles.