We recommend wearing active-wear and lace up trainers that are comfortable to move in, and please bring along a towel and swimwear for the Dive or Snorkel experiences.
All our activities are indoors apart from our High Ropes, so make sure to bring a coat in cooler weather if you're taking on this activity!
The High Ropes is an outdoor activity and will open in all weathers. We will only close High Ropes in extreme high winds or storms.
All specialist equipment will be provided and fitted by our expert team.
- Wear trainers. No open-toed shoes, slip on shoes or flip flops and definitely no high heels!
- Wear active wear that's comfortable to move in
- Skirts and heels are a bad idea, but we have lockers on site for any loose kit.
- Hijabs and other head-wear that will interfere with our safety equipment cannot be worn, but buffs and sport hijabs will be permitted. We'll also have buffs available in our retail shop.
- Scarves can be worn if they are secured underneath a jacket, hats are allowed as well to keep warm on the outdoor High Ropes course
- No jewellery, rings or watches. All loose items (keys, wallets, bags, phones) will need to be secured in the complimentary lockers during activities.
- Prepare for a digital detox! Phones must be kept in lockers during all activities.
- Guests taking part in High Ropes or Climb will need to tie back long hair to keep it free from harnesses ropes and obstacles.
- If you are diving or snorkelling bring a swimming costume and towel.