Safety of our guests and staff
We are excited to welcome you back to our attraction! To ensure you have a safe and magical visit, we would like to share some essential information with you about the new health and safety measures you may see at our attraction, and some top tips for before you arrive.See Full Health And Safety Measures
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures at each of our attractions in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and well being of persons visiting our attractions.
A full list of safety measures being taken at our attraction are listed below:
- Social distancing will be applied across all areas of the attraction with modified group sizes and frequencies for each activity
- Staff and Guest health screening will be taking place on site on arrival with a contactless temperature checker
- Enhanced hand sanitisation stations requirements will be positioned across the attraction in key locations
- Enhanced cleaning regimes in all common areas and for all shared equipment
- Use of hygiene screens at all desks and till areas
- Guests will be required to wear a face mask/covering in order to participate on a number of activities at the attraction. Limited exemptions apply. All face masks/coverings must be suitably secured to the person. All guests must bring a suitable face mask/covering with them.
- The Bear Grylls Adventure guest facing staff will be equipped with PPE during guest interactions
- We are encouraging our customers to use contactless payment whilst in the attraction.
The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of risk
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledge that they do so at their own riskCOVID-19 FAQs