Safety of our guests and staff
If you’re visiting us soon, please be sure to check out our information on the measures we have in place to make sure you enjoy your visit to us as safely as possible.Protecting Our Guests & Employees
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have introduced specific safety measures at each of our attractions in an effort to safeguard the health, safety and well being of persons visiting our attractions.
A full list of safety measures being taken at our attraction are listed below:
- From 8th August 2020: It is compulsory for all guests over the age of 11 to wear a face covering when indoors, and in order to participate on a number of activities at the attraction. A face mask will be required on the Assault Course. All face masks/coverings must be suitably secured to the person. Suitable face masks will be available for purchase at the attraction. This advice is in line with recent updated UK Government regulations across England which will come in to place from the 8th August https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus. We are continuing to monitor this guidance closely. We encourage all our guests to help protect themselves and each other when visiting attractions.
- Social distancing will be applied across all areas of the attraction with modified group sizes and frequencies for each activity
- Staff and Guest health screening will be taking place on site on arrival with a contactless temperature checker
- Enhanced hand sanitisation stations requirements will be positioned across the attraction in key locations
- Enhanced cleaning regimes in all common areas and for all shared equipment
- Use of hygiene screens at all desks and till areas
- The Bear Grylls Adventure guest facing staff will be equipped with PPE during guest interactions
- We are encouraging our customers to use contactless payment whilst in the attraction.
- Please arrive 60 minutes before your activity start time to allow for additional measures.
The safety measures put in place in response to the Covid-19 pandemic are there to safeguard the safety and wellbeing of all guests visiting our Attraction. It is in the interest of everyone at our Attraction to comply with the safety measures that have been put in place. Therefore, should an individual not comply with these safety measures, we reserve the right to require that individual to leave the Attraction in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Acceptance of risk
The safety measures that are being and have been introduced are intended to minimise the risk of contracting the Covid-19 virus but this risk cannot be completely eradicated. Therefore, anyone visiting our Attractions acknowledge that they do so at their own riskCOVID-19 FAQs