The ultimate after hours exclusive VIP Dive Experience for you and up to 3 guests, this experience gives you double the time in the tank and allows you to feed the animals and take a look backstageBOOK NOW
Get even closer to our marine animals during our Feed Dive, and explore behind the scenes of our Oceanarium
Skills you'll need:
"We want to immerse our guests in the ultimate unexplored environment and inspire them to do all they can to protect it. By taking people from ‘observation’ to ‘experience’ we want to create a stronger awareness of incredible animals and their environment."
During the Feed Dive you get to experience the underwater feeding of our stunning animals.
Our beautiful, colourful fish will swarm around you as you get to feed them yourself with tiny shrimps through a squeeze bottle. Watch our Aquarist feed the bigger fish in our tropical tank, and interact with individual characters, such as our Cownose Rays and our Grouper.
You'll also take part in our exclusive Backstage Aquarist Tour, where we'll share how our expert team looks after the amazing animals found in our custom tropical tank.
This experience must be booked in advance by contacting our team. Book your group of 4 for £565, and experience this truly unique activity at The Bear Grylls Adventure.BOOK NOW
- Our expert team will give you a full safety briefing on how to use the dive equipment
- You will head into the training tank for a 15 minute briefing and initial guidance on how to use the equipment when you are in the main tank - these skills must be completed in full before the main Dive can begin
- 40 minutes walking our underwater course which is double the time our normal dive guests have in the tank
- Feeding of small fish with squeeze bottles during dive
- Exclusive 20 minute backstage tour where you can ask the experts all about the equipment and animal welfare
- All dive and safety equipment provided, including up to XXL wetsuits
- You will walk away with the videos from your experience sent via WeTransfer
Boring but important
- Participants must be 10+ years
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present to sign all waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- A medical declaration form is required for Dive
- If you mark 'yes' to any of the answers in the medical form, please have your doctor complete a medical statement for you
- No experience needed, but bring your diving log book if you have one
- Please bring along your own swimming costume and towel.
- We do not allow guest to bring their own go pros or cameras onto our activities due to health and safety restrictions, but our Dive team will capture your experience for you, which will be available for purchase on site.
Supporting shark conservation
We are proud to support the Shark Trust and a percentage of every dive is donated to help shark conservation.Find out more