Gear up to discover Scuba Diving with our professional dive team
Skills you'll need:
Take on the depths of the deep blue sea
Home to more than 1,000 tropical fish, get up close to Black Tip Reef Sharks and Cownose Rays in our tropical tank.Book Now
- Warm up and master skills in our training tank for 15 minutes. These skills must be completed in full before the main Dive can begin. If additional time is required, your session may be re-booked subject to availability.
- 25 minutes walking our underwater course
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- All dive and safety equipment provided, including up to XXL wetsuits
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
- You must bring your own swimming costume and towel
- Please refrain from wearing makeup or remove makeup before entering the tank
- If your visibility is impaired without glasses, please bring your own prescription diving mask.
Boring but important
- Participants must be 10+ years. Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present to sign all waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- A medical declaration form is required for Dive. If you mark 'yes' to any of the answers in the medical declaration form, you must have your doctor complete a medical statement for you.
- You must leave an interval of at least 12 hours after diving before flying in an airplane.
- No experience needed, but bring your diving log book if you are a certified diver
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Please bring along your own swimming costume and towel.
- We do not allow guest to bring their own go pros or cameras onto our activities due to health and safety restrictions, but our Dive team will capture your experience for you, which will be available for purchase on site.
120 minutes of spine-tingling discovery
Get kitted up and briefed by our pro dive team before walking the underwater route. Be ready to experience the incredible.
Supporting shark conservation
Find out more about our partnership with the Shark Trust and meet our Aquarist team.Find out more
Get even closer to our marine animals during our feed dives.
During the dive you get to experience the underwater feeding of our stunning animals. Our beautiful, colourful fish will swarm around you as you get to feed them yourself with tiny shrimps through a squeeze bottle. Watch our aquarist feed the bigger fish in our tropical tank and interact with individual characters, such as our stingrays and our grouper.