Get harnessed up for an indoor climbing experience like no other.
Skills you'll need:
Inspired by Fontainebleau and El Capitan
Our climbing challenge is inspired by some of the most breathtaking peaks from around the world, with over 20 routes to challenge yourself on.Book Now
- 15 minutes warm up on the indoor bouldering walls
- 30 minutes enjoying the different indoor climbing routes
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- All safety equipment
- Free lockers, large enough for a backpack
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
Boring but important
- Participants must be 8+ years. 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket.
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- Weight restriction: Max weight 21.5 stone (136 kg)
- Dress appropriately, check out what to wear for details. If you have your own climbing shoes, please bring them along to give the walls your best shot!
- Check our safety restrictions before you buy tickets
- Our climbing wall features different rock finishes so best not to wear brand new shoes
- For your safety, no jewellery or loose items can be worn during activities
60 minutes of jaw clenching adventure
Get briefed in our Everest huts before you push, pivot and pull your way to the summit. Nothing else matters but the step ahead of you.