Get harnessed up for an indoor climbing experience like no other.
Skills you'll need:
Experience the most challenging rock faces in the world
With more than 20 different terrains and routes to choose from, join the world’s most fearless climbers and challenge yourself to reach the summit.Tickets
Inspired by Fontainebleau and El Capitan
When you’re faced with nature’s giants, the only option is to be bold. Like the mountains, our routes change regularly to test your limits, whatever your level.
60 minutes of jaw clenching adventure
Get briefed in our Everest huts before you push, pivot and pull your way to the summit. Nothing else matters but the step ahead of you.
- 15 minutes warm up on the indoor bouldering walls
- 30 minutes enjoying the different indoor climbing routes
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- All safety equipment
- Free lockers, large enough for a backpack
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
Boring but important
- Participants must be 8+ years
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied. 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket.
- Weight restriction: Max weight 21.5 stone (136 kg)
- Dress appropriately, check out what to wear for details. If you have your own climbing shoes, please bring them along to give the walls your best shot!
- Check our safety restrictions before you buy tickets
- Our climbing wall features different rock finishes so best not to wear brand new shoes
- For your safety, no jewellery or loose items can be worn during activities
Save 20% - book online
- FREE Assault Course entry
- More than 20 routes, inspired by breath-taking terrains from around the world
- Different levels for all abilities
- Suitable for guests aged 8+
Gift an unforgettable experience
You can now gift all our amazing experiences for that extra special present.Gift Packages