Learn all the positions and signals in our aircraft hangar before stepping into the wind tunnel. In there, a minute can feel like a like a lifetime. Be bold, trust your instincts and enjoy the rush twice with two 1 minute flights.
- Complete your training before entering the wind tunnel
- Master your skills over two separate one-minute flights
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- All flight and safety equipment
- Free lockers, big enough for a backpack
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
- Please note that, in order to maintain social distancing, spectators are not permitted into the iFLY area until further notice.
Boring but important
- Participants must be 8+ years. 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket.
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- Weight restriction: Maximum weight 18 stone (114 kg)
Height restriction: Maximum height 6.7 feet (2.03 meters)
- A risk declaration form must be signed for iFLY
- This activity is not suitable for guests with previous arm or shoulder injuries
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Lace up trainers are a must.
- For your safety, no jewellery or loose items can be worn during activities
Add on a High Fly experience on the day
Feel the rush of pro-flying in our high fly and fly to the top of our wind tunnel. Upgrade for £ 7 on the day with our indoor skydiving team.
This will be dependent on how well you're able to fly during your session.
Become a pro
iFLY is a growing sport that thousands around the world are enjoying. Our instructors train hard to perfect their skills, and we offer private tunnel time here at The Bear Grylls Adventure for anyone who wants to come in and train with us.
This is an awesome opportunity to train one on one with our experienced freefall experts and have exclusive use of our wind tunnel so you can work on getting each trick right. The more you fly, the more confident you’ll become.Contact The Team