Learn all the positions and signals in our aircraft hangar before stepping into the wind tunnel. In there, a minute can feel like a like a lifetime. Be bold, trust your instincts and enjoy the rush twice with two 1 minute flights.
- Complete your training before entering the wind tunnel
- Master your skills over two separate one-minute flights
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- All flight and safety equipment
- Free lockers, big enough for a backpack
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
Boring but important
- Participants must be 8+ years. 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket.
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- Weight restriction: Maximum weight 18 stone (114 kg)
Height restriction: Maximum height 6.7 feet (2.03 meters)
- A risk declaration form must be signed for iFLY
- This activity is not suitable for guests with previous arm or shoulder injuries
- Dress appropriately, check out what to wear for details
- For your safety, no jewellery or loose items can be worn during activities
Add on a High Fly experience on the day
Feel the rush of pro-flying in our high fly and fly to the top of our wind tunnel. Upgrade for £ 7 on the day with our indoor skydiving team.