Take on our free roam High-Ropes structure. With over 36 obstacles to choose from, which route will you take?
Skills you'll need:
Take on a thrilling new experience
Use strength and balance to ascend and navigate high above the ground. Once you’re up, there’s no looking down.Book Now
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- Enjoy free roaming of 36 obstacles on the High Ropes course
- Free lockers, big enough for a backpack
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
- The High Ropes is an outdoor activity and will open in all weathers. We will only close High Ropes in extreme high winds or storms.
Boring but important
- Participants must be 8+ years. 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket.
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- Weight restriction: Max weight 20 stone (130kg)
Height restriction: Minimum 130cm, maximum 203cm
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Lace up trainers are a must. Extra layers and waterproofs are suggested for High Ropes.
- Check our safety restrictions before you buy tickets
- For your safety, no jewellery or loose items can be worn during activities
Follow your own path
With its free roam structure, you can create your own adventure on the course, and select which obstacles you take on, from the simple rope bridges to the challenging rolling log on the course’s top level.