Zip wire out a Chinook helicopter onto our free roam High-Ropes structure. With over 36 obstacles to choose from, which route will you take?
Skills you'll need:
Take on a thrilling new experience
Zip wire from our Chinook helicopter to the base of the High Ropes structure. Then use strength and balance to ascend and navigate high above the ground. Once you’re up, there’s no looking down.
- Zip wire from the chinook helicopter
- Free roaming on the High Ropes
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- Free lockers, big enough for a backpack
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
- The High Ropes is an outdoor activity and will open in all weathers. We will only close High Ropes in extreme high winds or storms.
Boring but important
- Participants must be 8+ years. 8 and 9 year olds must be accompanied on the activity by an adult aged 18 or over. This adult must have a full activity ticket.
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present at check-in to sign waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- Weight restriction: Max weight 20 stone (130kg)
Height restriction: Minimum 4.2 foot (1.3 meters) tall, maximum height 6.7 feet (2.03 meters)
- Dress appropriately, check out what to wear for details
- Check our safety restrictions before you buy tickets
- For your safety, no jewellery or loose items can be worn during activities
Follow your own path
With its free roam structure, you can create your own adventure on the course, and select which obstacles you take on, from the simple rope bridges to the challenging rolling log on the course’s top level.