Get even closer to our marine animals during our feed dives.
Skills you'll need:
During the Feed Dive you get to experience the underwater feeding of our stunning animals.
Our beautiful, colourful fish will swarm around you as you get to feed them yourself with tiny shrimps through a squeeze bottle. Watch our Aquarist feed the bigger fish in our tropical tank, and interact with individual characters, such as our Cownose Rays and our Grouper.
Supporting shark conservation
We are proud to support the Shark Trust and a percentage of every dive is donated to help shark conservation.
- Warm up and master skills in our training tank
- Around 40 minutes walking our underwater tank
- Feeding of small fish with squeeze bottles during dive
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- All dive and safety equipment
Boring but important
- A medical declaration form is required for Dive
- If you mark 'yes' to any of the answers in the medical form, please have your doctor complete a medical statement for you
- This activity is not suitable for asthmatics
- No experience needed, but bring your diving log book if you have one
- Participants must be 10+ years
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult on activity or as an attraction visitor
- Check all our safety restrictions before you buy tickets
Gift an unforgettable experience
You can now gift all our amazing experiences for that extra special present.Gift Packages