Get even closer to our marine animals during our feed dives.
Skills you'll need:
During the Feed Dive you get to experience the underwater feeding of our stunning animals.
Our beautiful, colourful fish will swarm around you as you get to feed them yourself with tiny shrimps through a squeeze bottle. Watch our Aquarist feed the bigger fish in our tropical tank, and interact with individual characters, such as our Cownose Rays and our Grouper.
- Warm up and master skills in our training tank for 15 minutes. These skills must be completed in full before the main Dive can begin.
- 40 minutes walking our underwater course
- Feeding of small fish with squeeze bottles during dive
- Expert instruction and safety briefing
- All dive and safety equipment
- Unlimited access to our Royal Marines-inspired Assault Course
Boring but important
- Participants must be 10+ years
- Guests aged 10-16 years will need an adult present to sign all waivers, but can enjoy the adventure unaccompanied.
- A medical declaration form is required for Dive
- If you mark 'yes' to any of the answers in the medical form, please have your doctor complete a medical statement for you
- No experience needed, but bring your diving log book if you have one
- We recommend wearing comfortable active wear you can move in. Please bring along your own swimming costume and towel.
- We do not allow guest to bring their own go pros or cameras onto our activities due to health and safety restrictions, but our Dive team will capture your experience for you, which will be available for purchase on site.
Supporting shark conservation
We are proud to support the Shark Trust and a percentage of every dive is donated to help shark conservation.Find out more